click!
BLOG AQMAL
Hello, it's my blog!



BlogEntries
» Tuesday, January 26, 2010 / -7:36 PM
So Lag



I'm having another bad day in my life. I am so sad right now. When i was taking shower, i look at myself through the mirror, naked from up to bottom. And then i realize how ugly i am. At that time, i almost cry. I hate myself. I hate everything that i have. I hate the feeling to be rejected by the people, that can't except what i am. I know that i am ugly, i am fully aware that i'm not as good looking as you. I know all that. But please, don't do anything that can hurt my feeling. You 'turn' away when i 'come' to you. I know, that i laugh a lot, and many people said that i'm a very sporting person. But most people don't know. That sometimes i also have my own bumpy day. I know that i'm different, i'm wierd. I'm not as hot as you, i'm not as popular as you. I'm not as perfect as you, i ugly, i'm boring and i'm ugly. All of you can show off what you got to the whole world. I don't care. I hate it, i hate everything. And i am not happy.

▲ Back to top





BLOWMYSPEAKERSUP.
  ▐▐