click!
BLOG AQMAL
Hello, it's my blog!



BlogEntries
» Monday, May 11, 2009 / -1:42 PM
Daily Dose

Yesterday was 10th , yes mother's day. haha in the morning i got
driving class but this time i go to the institute by myself.
( not really myself laa , my mom bawak the kerete) usually uncle y
take me to the institute where i practise my driving skills
but not this time. pastu agak sesat-sesat a bit coz i'm not like,
into the roads there haha ta biase jalan-jalan kat Kapar niwp lol
until we passed Carrefour Klang , then accidently masuk
jalan Meru then found Tesco Setia Alam and Giant at Meru area haha !


In the evening we went to visit my uncle's house at Bangsar .
but before that we singgah dulu at Subang Parade haha.
Subang Parade dh lain doww skrang. then we went to Mcd !
it's like have been ages since my last Mcd-ed with my whole family!
selalu g Mcd ngan member jewp haha. At my uncle's house bwat biase jewp.
at night watch movie The Mist but asyik tukar channel
na tengok MU lawan haha. but sadly i missed Smallville! rofl .

▲ Back to top





BLOWMYSPEAKERSUP.
  ▐▐