click!
BLOG AQMAL
Hello, it's my blog!



BlogEntries
» Friday, February 5, 2010 / -12:29 AM
Moody

I'm having a pretty bad day today. During class break at 1pm i went to see my lecturer and i ask my friends to wait for me. But then, they left. But maybe i'm fine with them because we meet again at the foodcourt after that. I ordered a Nasi Goreng Ayam, but the mamak that cook my meal is so stupid. Based on my observation, students that order after me got their meal first, while i'm stand and waiting infront of the counter like a fool! Seriously im totally mad, i feel stupid and i really hate to wait. So when i turn my back, my friends already left, again. 

After that we're back in class, and we got amali. But i didn't cooperate very well with my team. Maybe because i'm not in the mood, or maybe because i don't understand how to do it or because i'm not interested to do it. Plus my team seems don't really need my help as they looking busy with the tools and the calculation. So i just remain silent. During that many of my classmates asked me, why imma like moody. But i keep ignoring the question. Argh, i hate this day.

Labels:


▲ Back to top





BLOWMYSPEAKERSUP.
  ▐▐