click!
BLOG AQMAL
Hello, it's my blog!



BlogEntries
» Sunday, March 21, 2010 / -4:38 PM
Graphiking



You know what, i love graphic design. I'm always excited about graphic design and to be exact, graphic design is my second passion after Architecture & Engineering  - why i put architecture first ahead engineering? I'm taking major in engineering right now so I'm supposed to put engineering first.

I love to see the amazing arts, the fast-forward graphic design and sophisticated things. It gives me such a thrill and I'm always excited to see a brilliant designs. To think, how the designers could imagine of making something like this, the story behind the graphics and all the details in it. When i look at it, i feel like it's in my blood - very dramatic. But it's the truth, i am so passionate about graphic design.

Unfortunately i am not naturally given the skills and talent to create such amazing graphic design. I mean, i already have the passion but then i don't have what it takes to be a designer. I did try before but the result is stupid. Perhaps i don't have enough idea what to make, the skills and the creativity - that's what i hate the most. Well, good bye graphic design and i'll always love you.

Labels:


▲ Back to top





BLOWMYSPEAKERSUP.
  ▐▐