click!
BLOG AQMAL
Hello, it's my blog!



BlogEntries
» Sunday, February 21, 2010 / -8:15 PM
Lost The Final Season


Holy shit! I am totally excited, feel like wanna scream on the top of my lung! My number one favourite series on the planet, Lost is back! Yeah baby, Lost series is my favourite, i've watched it since episode one in the first season, until now and i never missed it. This season is said to be the final season of Lost, which makes me sad about it but at last, all the mysteries will finally revealed, Mysteries about everything, the island, the dharma initiative, the people called 'the others' , the smoke monster, the time travel, the conspiracy, the destiny and bunches of others. God, i love this series! Just watched the first episode from the final season and god, i feel good!

Labels:


▲ Back to top





BLOWMYSPEAKERSUP.
  ▐▐