click!
BLOG AQMAL
Hello, it's my blog!



BlogEntries
» Monday, May 3, 2010 / -1:26 PM
I Gotta Phone Feeling!

Oh, i gotta feeling. Woohu. I have a feeling, to change my phone lah. Since i'm pretty loaded in my bank account it might be a perfect timing for me to have a new phone! But i'm not planning to buy one right now, maybe few months more or at least before i walk into third sem. There's so many new phone in market and i want to buy a smartphone, with touchscreen. Awww. Since my dad using Iphone 3GS right now i can't have the same phone with my dad. Even i targeted that phone at first, but my dad bought it first, hrrr.


The number one phone that freeze my eyes right now is, Sony Ericsson Satio. I'm so like this phone despite it's overpriced at 2.5K . Damn it. But it's running a Symbian OS which makes the whole system pretty clumsy. Then there's so many negative comments i've found about this phone on the internet. But i love the physicals, so sexy and build to standout in crowd! Plus equipped with 12.1 megapixel cameras, true 16:9 high definition with 3.5 inch display and much much more. I love you satio!


But if the satio's performance still like that, maybe i'm gonna go with Sony Ericsson Vivaz and it's just launched few weeks ago.  The best part on this phone is it support HD movies! And all videos takes from this phone also in full HD! Aside from it's physicals that looks sleek and futuristics. The display and UI looks so cool, and everything about Vivas really mesmerize me, i am so in love with Vivaz!


 If i still can't have this phone., maybe i'll buy Nokia X6, but i didn't like the design very much lah. Nokia's phone design still can't beat Sony Ericsson. What become the attractive features on Nokia X6 is it comes with music. But musics nowday is totally free so X6 still did not impress me much.


Before this, i also love the Sony Ericsson's Xperia X2. It has a sliding qwerty keyboard which makes me love it very much and also a touchscreen panel with a very attractive interfaces. It runs in Windows Mobile 6.5 OS and Windows Mobile OS is much better than Symbian OS! But the price is way expensive almost 3K! Wadefak lah. So i have to reject X2 even i love you so. Another super hot phone that i really love is Xperia X10. It is fucking best phone with multimedia features and runs with Android OS which like the best OS on the planet! But of course, it is freaking pricey.

So my final conclusion, maybe i'll pick Satio, or Vivaz. But if and only if Sony Ericsson fix the internal problem with satio. I've heard that they're launching a new firmware to stabilize the satio's system, good! If cannot, i'll definitely go with Vivaz, it is such a very gorgeous phone. If still cannot my third decision might be Nokia X6, even i didn't expect much with this phone. If i have a choice to make, i would love to pick Android's or WinMo's but Satio and Vivaz runs Symbian. But apparently, they are still an amazing multimedia phone.

first photo : Sony Ericsson Satio
second photo : Sony Ericsson Satio
third photo : Sony Ericsson Vivaz
forth photo : Sony Ericsson Xperia X2
fifth photo : Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

▲ Back to top





BLOWMYSPEAKERSUP.
  ▐▐