click!
BLOG AQMAL
Hello, it's my blog!



BlogEntries
» Saturday, July 17, 2010 / -1:59 PM
Weekly Update : Thriving Third Week!

Hello! It has been three weeks for my kuliah started kot.
This week features few interesting stories lah
First, my friends and i went to mid v on wednesday.
we are free after 12 so we decided to have lunch at mid v
it's just 5 of us riding my car but the thing is, one more
friend of ours wanted to join us, tapi kitorang tak ajak dia pun
so i as the driver started to feel guilty, nak di halau kawan aku gak
nak di ajak tapi kereta tak muat ramai-ramai orang.
She is so slumber tho, she follows us from behind until we reached my car
as i unlock the car, she quickly jump in. i asked her,
where do she think she's going.
but then she said ' aku tak kesah, aku ikut jew ' hhahahha.
padalah kitorang tak ajak ko, nape ko menyibuk!
Last-last aku hantar gak dia kat apartment dia, so she's sulking and merajuk.
Lantak kau lah! =p
At mid v, we watch a hilarious movie, The Despicable Me ! I love it
It's so funny, suitable for family watch. Hehe. After that we had lunch and go home.

Second story, i fall sick! It started aftermath of mid v event.
I sneeze a lot, achoooom!! and achooooommm!! Until hidung berair
it's a living hell! I can't stand whenever there's a liquid-like thing flows
down from my nose every minute, it's not hingus but something else, erhh idk.
Them my body temperature is rising and i started to worry as my heads feels like
wanting to explode. But it's getting better on the day after, thank god.
But i skipped class on friday! Hahaha
On friday i only got two classes but one class already canceled
so as im still recovering from my fever, it's really a good reason
to skip another one class. hahaha.

▲ Back to top





BLOWMYSPEAKERSUP.
  ▐▐