click!
BLOG AQMAL
Hello, it's my blog!



BlogEntries
» Monday, June 28, 2010 / -10:14 PM
Third Semester Opening

Hye, my third semester has begun. After a happiest peacefullest and best moment of my life
which is semester break for about a month, i'm back in campus life.
Of course lah i fell terribly sorry for myself, i cannot lepaking 24 hours anymore
but i am back to be a zombie! Hate hate hate
One of the point i hate the most is bangun awal T.T
i cannot stand to wake up at 6am, huwawa
usually after subuh i will jump back into my bed and
peacefully sleep until noon. I'm gonna miss that moment tho.
So today, the first day and everything going quiet well

But on english class, my whole class late to go to dewan kuliah
and we all kena ketuk ketampi! Hahaha. so cruel & childish punishment.
And today, I've made an official announcement in front of my class
which is persaraan of me and my partner from jawatan
president & vice president of the class. Yeahhh!
After two semester i hold that chair, i just don't want
to keep it for myself for another semester. Too much work, too much stress
and a lot other bunch of things. But the poblem is finding my replacement
the boys is macam siyal, none of them wanted to be president, haha
so i have to take control and use my full power to simply pick among them.
I've two best candidates already tapi cilakak diorang lari time undian,
takpe jage korang! aku takkan menyerah kalah! hahaha.

Ohh, last thursday. i went out with her
just to dine and watch a movie
We watched Knight And Day
Another funny story, previously i watched Toy Story 3 & Killers
Now Knight & Day. Best kot, suka sebab diorang cool even time genting
doing good? great? cool? everything's fine? ok good? good very good.
hahaha, with me here. without me here. with me, without me.
he's the guy, im the guy, he's the guy. im the guy. im the guy yeah im the guy!

▲ Back to top





BLOWMYSPEAKERSUP.
  ▐▐