click!
BLOG AQMAL
Hello, it's my blog!



BlogEntries
» Sunday, June 20, 2010 / -12:18 PM
I lovvee Holiday

Who on earth doesn't love holiday? Everybody does and same goes to me. Where i rule my own life and i can do whatever i want and surely i don't have to do what i don't want! No struggling no rushing  no assignments no calls about classes and many more - isn't it beautiful? So i took my best chances to enjoy as much as i can during this sem break. And what i did? Surely go out for so many times. Hahaha

Can you believe it, i am not at home everyday sebab tiap-tiap hari aku keluar berjalan especially this week. First i went to Gombak with my mom and then to Sunway on the next day. After that to my granny's later to Mid the other day. Not to mention i went to JJ Bukit Tinggi everyday! Owh yeah i also bring my siblings out for Toy Story 3 movie and i am proud to tell you that we all are one of the first viewer of that movie in 3D in Malaysia, because we went to cinema on the first day of premiers and the earliest 3D on that day. hahaha, the movie's great we burst into laugh most of the time and i love Toy Story since i was a kid.

And sem break also the perfect timing to do some shop aite. Muahaha i love doing this part. We visited many malls and i can finish 500 bucks in less than a day =.=  Yesterday also i went out with my dad to buy some groceries. And we bought dozens of biscuits! Hahaha, i really love eating biscuits, what to do. Ok that's all for now today im heading to Seremban because im sending my sister to her hostel. Do expect some heavy traffic yeah T.T                          

▲ Back to top





BLOWMYSPEAKERSUP.
  ▐▐