click!
BLOG AQMAL
Hello, it's my blog!



BlogEntries
» Sunday, July 4, 2010 / -5:43 PM
Shop

Another dark day in my life, sad story, sob sob sob.
I am sorry, i am very very sorry.
today, i went out shopping again!
just yesterday i accidentally bought a shirt
it was unplanned! And today, i bought another shirt
and a pant! Gosh, i am a bad bad bad person.
I can't keep this habit anymore, i really need to stop
shopping unless it is a necessary. but it's not!
whenever i saw a nice outfit, i just can help myself
to own it, especially it is cheap and i have cash in my wallet.

I hate to admit, but i am a shopaholic.
Lelaki pun ade gak? Aduihh.
What is happening to me? I'm over spending.
This month alone, i think i've spend a lot
almost every week, almost not every, i will definitely
buy something, sometimes twice a week.
God, please help me, give me strength to fight this illness.
Huh.

▲ Back to top





BLOWMYSPEAKERSUP.
  ▐▐