click!
BLOG AQMAL
Hello, it's my blog!



BlogEntries
» Sunday, May 16, 2010 / -7:17 PM
Exam Exam Go Away!


Oh honey, honey money baby boo. The exam season has finally arrived. It come and go, in every six months it will definitely show up. It happened every semester and now, there it is, im going to sit for the final exam again for the second time. God, i hate it. I hate everything about exam, i hate the fact that i have to put everything on it to make sure i succeed. 


I hate the feeling about exam, the nervous and absolutely all the preparation that i have to make. I studies non-stop. How boring to face all the books, doing all the tricky questions that can cause your brain to bleed, study study study and more study. So every night i stay up very late to study, until my eyes is like someone punch it badly. 


But the more i study the more i feel like, there's still plenty of thing that need to be done - well that's such a horrible feeling especially at a critical time like this. I just can't wait to end all of this mess, i really don't like to live like this. So when im 'enjoying' my day, i must in the same time take a good care of myself. 


Well i've learnt my lesson before. Remember last month when one whole week i was so busy doing assignments and studying until i abandon my own body, im restless and lack of sleep, did not eat much because i was so busy, and then i fall sick. So i don't want to end up like that again. So wish me luck in my exam!

▲ Back to top





BLOWMYSPEAKERSUP.
  ▐▐