click!
BLOG AQMAL
Hello, it's my blog!



BlogEntries
» Monday, May 24, 2010 / -10:47 PM
Seseseronok!



Oh my god! I am so excited to tell you this.
My final exam is finally over!
Yes yes yes, no more books, no more study until morning
and no more mess in my head,
at least for a while.
So that's it, my second semester has finally over
it happen so quick, a lot faster then what i feel
in the first semester.
And to be honest, i think my second sem's final
is a bit challenging! T.T
I have no idea what my result could be
im just hoping to past all subjects and get at least 3.5 pointer
don't have the confident to repeat my last sem's 3.8
But for now, i am so glad all the torture has ended
i want to enjoy as much as i can in this sem break!
Yeyeahh! I want to scream out load!
I want to dance and jump! I am in good feeling!

▲ Back to top





BLOWMYSPEAKERSUP.
  ▐▐