click!
BLOG AQMAL
Hello, it's my blog!



BlogEntries
» Wednesday, June 2, 2010 / -10:26 PM
New Phone!

Ehem ehem, attention people. I've an announcement to make.
Last Sunday, i finally bought a new phone!
Hahaha. Well after months and months of postpone ,
i finally managed myself to the store and bought a phone
that i've spotted since last year! Even before it hit the market.
Wonder what phone i bought? Hahaha well it's a secret,
But the phone is featured in my previous post HERE

But, then i heard the news that Xperia X10 mini just launched and the retail price is so cheap! Well i really love X10's UI but on the contrary it's a 'mini' so the screen is smaller which make me kinda disgust a small screen phone. Not to mention i also spot the Nokia N8, the specs is so cool , HD, 12MP blablabla but i despise the design! It's way too ugly plus it will be available on the market on july. I really can't wait that long. Also the Vivaz Pro, another Vivaz version but comes with a full qwerty keyboard, though it looks so cool but it only eqipped with 5MP camera.














So i think, i've made the best decision to choose this phone, and yes i love my new phone a lot! Even i noticed some negative reviews about this phone, but nah it is all so not true! Because this phone works perfectly and i really love it!


▲ Back to top





BLOWMYSPEAKERSUP.
  ▐▐